The TEBQ54RS-C 54-Inch Built-In Gas Grill With Infrared Rotisserie And Sear Zone by Twin Eagles provides a high end grill with unmatched luxury and design. The premium 304 stainless steel construction ensures a long lasting and quality product while the high attention to detail presents a uniquely crafted grill that's as sleek as it is durable. The 1000 square inch grilling surface features (4) heavy duty grill burners that provide a total of 100,000 BTU capability. With optional additions, such as the Infrared Sear Zone and Infrared Rotisserie, this grill exemplifies the ultimate combination of form and function- epitomizing what it means to be a high performance BBQ grill.
Twin Eagles Style ~ The latest trend in entertainment, outdoor kitchens are about choosing the right grill and accessories to personalize your backyard entertainment center- a reflection of your lifestyle. With its exclusive geometric shapes, contoured angles, seamless welds, and hi-polished accents, Twin Eagles design is truly unique. Every grill is a distinct blend of modern design and classic elegance, making them a perfect choice for both traditional and contemporary architecture.
Twin Eagles Performance ~ Each Twin Eagles grill combines direct heat from specifically placed ports and channels with radiant heat from the ceramic briquette grates, allowing your grill to reach higher temperatures and distribute heat evenly- ridding your grill of hot and cold spots. Also unique to Twin Eagles are their 3/8" stainless steel hexagonal grates; these grates allow more heat retention and surface area, resulting in deep, dark, restaurant-style sear marks.
- Hexagonal Grates feature 3/8" stainless steel hexagonal grates. The larger size enables them to retain more heat, and create more surface area to contact food- resulting in better overall grilling and generating deep, dark, professional restaurant-style sear marks.
- Heavy duty extension springs reduce the weight load of the grill hood, allowing for softer, more easy opening and closing. The hood feels much lighter, especially when compared to similar sized grill hoods.
- Each 25,000 BTU burner is contained separately from the other burners to control heat independently from one area to another. Maintain each zone with a unique temperature and effectively cook with any one burner operating, making direct or indirect cooking elegantly simple.
- Ceramic Briquettes contained in the briquette trays allow for radiant heat, ridding your grill of hot and cold spots. The unique pyramid shape of the briquette distributes the radiant heat in multiple directions, again for even heat distribution while achieving intense heat
- Concealed Rotisserie Kit built directly into the base of the grill head, hides the rotisserie motor for a clean aesthetic and modern appearance.
- Decorative LED Lights illuminate the control knobs, turning your grill into the main attraction- even when not in use. The exquisite hi-polished accents add luxurious refinements to your grill and accessories.
- SIgniting the burners is easier with the electronic hot surface igniters. These igniters are more reliable and operate simply by pushing in the burner or rotisserie control knob.
- Enhance the Smoky flavor of your food with the sealed Smoker Box. The tray is water-tight, holding liquid for soaking your favorite wood chips to give foods that desirable smokey flavor.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- (4) 25,000 BTU stainless steel heavy walled burners
- 1380 square inch total cooking surface; 1000 square inch primary, 380 square inch warming rack
- 14 gauge 304 stainless steel burners with lifetime warranty
- Cutout Dimensions: 11 3/4" H x 24 1/4 D x 52 1/4" W
- Cooking Grid Dimensions: 50" W x 20" D