Designed for competition BBQ teams, commercial smokehouses, professional chefs, and those who want to cook like them, Signals with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technology boasts 4 channels of continuous temperature monitoring with all the powerful features and convenience you’ve come to expect from ThermoWorks.
Finally, a 4-channel alarm thermometer that works with your smart device AND as a stand-alone unit with physical buttons (so you don’t have to soil your smartphone). Signals comes with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless technology onboard, seamlessly switching between the two, so you get a continuous signal and real-time alerts whether you’re in a field or across town. Setup is quick and easy without ever needing to read the instruction manual. Signals stands apart from the competition, from its huge, backlit dashboard display and sturdy, self-standing weather-resistant case to its programmable channel names and new high temperature silicone color bands so you know at a glance which channel goes with which probe. Signals uses commercial-grade Pro-Series temperature probes exclusive to ThermoWorks to deliver better accuracy, faster response, wider temperature ranges and longer useful life. Cook more at once and worry less about the results with Signals.
- Signals is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling. Signals is not meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen MK4 or a ThermoPop, or used with broiling.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® wireless technology built in for seamless connection and easy setup 4 channels, uses Pro-Series commercial-grade probes
- Works with ThermoWorks BBQ app and standalone
- Splash-proof sealed design for outdoor use, rated to IP66
- Stays in place with sturdy base and strong magnets on back
- Backlit dashboard-style display to track temps, alarms, Min/Max
- Rechargeable battery with included power adapter
- Designed in Utah by ThermoWorks