Summit Outdoor Built-In Ice Maker
Summit's commercially listed BIM68OS series icemakers are an attractive and durable solution to keeping a continuous supply of clear ice on hand in virtually any indoor or outdoor location.
Sized at 15" wide, the BIM68OSGDR features a complete 304 grade stainless steel exterior specially built to hold up to the elements. The user-reversible door is designed with a powerful magnetic gasket to ensure proper insulation, with a stainless steel handle mounted horizontally for a modern look. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished stainless steel cabinet also allows freestanding use, with a sealed back for added outdoor protection and easier cleanup. This model utilizes a gravity drain system.
The BIM68OSGDR produces clear gourmet dice-style ice cubes, perfect for keeping any beverage cold without diluting the flavor. Under standard operating conditions, this unit can make up to 62 lbs. in a day cycle, while the storage bin can hold up to 26 lbs at a time. We include an ice scoop that can be hung inside for easy use. Frost-free operation eliminates the need to defrost the interior.
Designed and manufactured for us in South Korea, the BIM68OSGDR is ETL-S listed to NSF-12 commercial standards for use in foodservice settings. The weatherproof constructed allows outdoor use, but this model can also be installed indoors in any kitchen or wet bar. A panel-ready version (BIM68OSGDRIF) will be available later this year.
NOTE: This unit requires professional installation. Drain hose and other connection equipment is not included.
- Weatherproof construction for use in the outdoors
- Commercially approved to NSF-12 standards
- Produces up to 62 lbs. of gourmet style clear ice cubes in a 24 hour cycle
- Slim 15" width is perfect to complete any wet bar or undercounter kitchen space
- Full stainless steel exterior ensures lasting durability with professional style
- Frost-free operation offers true convenience
- Made in South Korea
- Height of Cabinet - 33.5" (85 cm)
- Height to Hinge Cap - 33.63" (85 cm)
- Width - 14.88" (38 cm)
- Depth - 22.63" (57 cm)
- Depth with Handle - 24.5" (62 cm)
- Depth with door at 90° - 37.25" (95 cm)
- Capacity - 0.98 cu.ft. (28 L)
- Defrost Type - Frost-Free
- Door - Stainless Steel
- Cabinet - Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety
- Canadian Electrical Safety - ETL-C
- Sanitation - ETL-S
- Amps - 4.0
- Voltage/Frequency - 115 V AC/60 Hz
- Weight - 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
- Shipping Weight - 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
- Estimated Time to Ship - Next day shipping
- Parts & Labor Warranty - 1 Year
- Compressor Warranty - 5 Years