Create your own unique fire pit feature with the Sedona by Lynx Ready To Finish Fire Pit. The Ready To Finish Fire Pit comes ready to assemble and is easily assembled by two to three people in little time with minimal tools. A Phillips head screwdriver is all that is required to complete assembly of the Sedona by Lynx Ready To Finish Fire Pit. Once assembled the fire pit and countertop panels can be finished to your liking to give it a personal touch or to match the area its being installed in. The Ready to Finish Fire Pit is not predrilled or cut for venting access and must be cut by the installer. A 4x14-inch cut at the rear of the fire pit is recommended. Venting should be cut near the top of the rear of the fire pit for natural gas use, and towards the bottom for propane gas use. The feet of the Ready to Finish Fire Pit are adjustable so that the base can be made level while assembling, a level base is required to safely complete assembly of the fire pit
- Comprehensive configuration - includes a control panel, straight burner, and access door
- Cozy capacity - 5 feet long overall
- This firepit is ready to finish with a surface that matches your home.
- Lasting durability - framing made of galvanized steel and HardieBacker board
- Guaranteed quality - each firepit is handcrafted and backed by a limited lifetime warranty by Lynx Grills