The L500ADA ADA 30-Inch Gas Grill On Cart from Sedona by Lynx provides a superior blend of innovative features and professional craftsmanship to create one of the most advanced grills on the market. This BBQ grill features a heavy 201 stainless steel construction with smooth welded joints and polished mirrored edges for a blend of style and durability that will stand up to the elements in any climate. Designed for professional-style performance, the grill features heavy duty stainless steel tube burners to provide extreme high heat across the grilling surface. The traditional tube burners sit below a rack of ceramic radiant briquettes to provide a charcoal-like infrared heat for an enhanced gas grilling experience that's evenly distributed across the grill surface. With LED backlit control knobs, internal halogen grill lights, an optional rotisserie system with infrared rear burner, and a spark ignition, this unit combines all of the requisite features of a high-end grill and then some - so you can create the best barbecue.
The Trident™ infrared technology delivers intense and controllable infrared heat. This innovative infrared burner provides infinite temperature control between high and low while the 23,000 BTU offers a wealth of heat across the unique ceramic design, delivering a robust grilling surface designed to quickly sear any item for a restaurant style crust.
The ADA Grill Cart provides a commercial quality base that complies to the Americans with Disabilities Act in order to provide a practical and accessible grill for people with disabilities. The 32-inch high cooking surface offers an accessible grill that features a lift assist grill hood that reduces the weight by 95% with a fluid handle located on the side for an easier range of motion. The side mounted propane tank is easy to access and makes replacing it a breeze while the 8-inch toe kick around the base offers an ergonomic experience. Commercial casters rotate with 360° maneuverability, fold down side shelves provide needed counter space when propped up while the heavy duty swing-out cart doors include condiment shelves that are removable for easy cleaning.
- Stainless Steel Tube Burner - Heavy duty stainless steel tube burner with a commercial burner design rated for up to 23,000 BTU and feature a lifetime warranty while the unique ceramic radiant briquettes trays are located above the burners to radiate heat evenly and efficiently to simulate cooking with charcoal for a professional-style grilling experience
- Ceramic Briquette Trays - High density ceramic briquettes sit above the burner and absorb heat in order to radiate more infrared heat across the grilling surface to simulate cooking on charcoal without the mess or hassle
- Stainless Steel Construction - Made from high quality 201 stainless steel, the entire grill body features a complete stainless steel construction while the spring-assisted hood and built-in temperature gauge demonstrate the innovative design
- Full-Feature Lighting - The integrated interior halogen lights shine bright on the grill surface to allow even late night grilling while the backlit LED control knobs provide an aesthetic enhancement to the sleek design for an overall contemporary look
- Spark Ignition - Reliable spark ignition system is actived through the burner control knob and offers a quick and easy startup - a battery back up system is in place in case of failure
- Trident Infrared Burner - An optional infrared burner may be added to your grill - the patented Trident technology provides the most chef-friendly infrared burner yet - with its 23,000 BTU rating, the ceramic burner is able to preheat in less than five minutes and allow complete control between 300°F and 1,000°F while the unique ceramic design reduces flare-ups and steadily holds its temperature for superior grilling performance
- Rotisserie Kit - An optional rotisserie kit may be added to your grill - the integrated infrared back burner is rated for up to 12,500 BTU to provide plenty of heat to use in combination with the professional style rotisserie kit that offers 3-speeds and holds up to 55-pounds for incomparable slow-roasted delicacies that only a slow spin over an open flame can provide
- Overall Dimensions - 47.1875" x 49.875" x 25.3125" (Height, Width, Depth)
- Main Grilling Area - 508in²
- Cooking Grid Dimensions - 27" x 17.5"
- Grill Surface BTU - 46,000 BTU