Perlick's Ice-Maker has redefined the residential undercounter ice maker market. Since their inception in 1917 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Perlick has evolved into the premier supplier of refrigeration and beverage dispensing equipment in the industry. Perlick equipment can be found in restaurants, hotels, stadiums, theme parks, breweries and the finest homes worldwide. Made in the USA, Perlick residential refrigeration products have clearly set the bar in luxury home entertaining.
Measuring a mere 15 inches wide, the Perlick H80IMS-R Cubelet Ice Maker can create up to 80 pounds of cubelet ice in a single day (and stores up to 22 pounds), fulfilling even the most generous home entertaining needs. The chew-able nugget-shaped ice is compacted to easily absorb flavors of beverages as you pour your drink. This small and soft compacted ice is easy to crunch and perfect for severing specialty food such as oysters or other seafood.
- The Perlick H80IMS-R has redefined the residential undercounter ice maker market fulfilling even the most generous home entertaining needs
- This ice maker features a stainless steel cabinet, a right hinge solid stainless steel door, a stainless steel handle, and is designed with a fully integrated depth and zero-clearance hinge
- Perlick's ice maker is capable of producing 80 lbs. of ice per day and can store up to 22 lbs. of ice at one time
- The 15" cubelet ice maker comes equipped with a commercial-grade compressor, superior insulation, minimal vibrations, and a water circuit that can be easily disassembled for cleaning
- Ice maker is designed for indoor and outdoor use and has an ambient temperature range between 45-100 F degrees
- Perlick's Cubelet Ice Maker produces small, pellet shape ice that is easy to crunch and absorbs the flavors of the beverage you pour over it.
- Designed to be small, soft, and easy-to-chew, this ice can also be perfect for specialty foods such as oysters and seafood - a must for parties and gatherings.
- Dimensions: 14.9"W x 23.0"D x 33.5"H