***shipping charges apply
Elevate the classic smoking experience with the large-capacity Oklahoma Joe's® Longhorn Reverse Flow Offset Smoker. Built with versatility in mind, optional smokestack locations and removable baffles let you choose between reverse flow smoking for additional even heat and smoke, or traditional offset smoking. Equipped with a large charcoal basket, you can enjoy longer cooks with fewer interruptions. Plus, the convenient firebox door makes clean-up a breeze.
- Four baffles locked under porcelain-coated wire grates deliver even heat and smoke through cooking chamber
- Large charcoal basket provides a more efficient burn, easier tending and quicker clean-up
- Convenient firebox door makes clean-up quick and easy
- 751-square-inches of primary cooking space; 309-square-inches of secondary cooking space
- Warming area on firebox for added cooking versatility
- Cool-touch handles protect your hands from the heat
- Professional temperature gauge for accurate monitoring
- Large, wagon-style wheels for easy mobility
- Bottom shelf lets you keep cooking utensils and additional fuel close-by
- Box Dimensions: 24x48x26
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Made in USA
|Cooking Grid Dimensions
|19 x 40.1-Inches
|Main Grilling Area
|751 Sq. In.
|Secondary Grilling Area
|309 Sq. In.
|Total Grill Area
|1,330 Sq. In.
|Steel Body, Porcelain-Coated Cooking Grates