A premium charcoal barbecue grill & smoker with unparalleled portability. This lightweight carrying case delivers up to 425 square inches of cooking space. NOMAD packs a punch in the durability department with cast aluminum construction. Matching strength & sturdiness with versatility, NOMAD is all-purpose performance. Whether your next adventure calls for searing, smoking, baking or barbecuing — from the backyard, to the backcountry — NOMAD has you covered.
Note: Single grate included. Second Cooking Grate sold separately.
- 28 pounds (with single-grate – as sold)
- 212+ square inches of cooking space
- 2 racks of ribs
- Grill Mode:
- 31 pounds (with optional 2nd grate)
- 425 square inches of cooking space
- 30 burger patties
Advanced Thermal Architecture
- Multi-layer construction + patent pending SurfaceSafe™ tech help keep outside shell temps remarkably low — enabling you to set your rig on many unconventional surfaces.
- MagVent™ Air Controls - Vent sliders with high-temp magnets for optimal damper control + no-spill mess mitigation & ash containment.
- Cast & Cambered Grates - Ultralight stainless steel grates are domed for extra coal clearance and superior strength & rigidity.
- SureSeal Cookbox - Self-mating & gasket-free lid features for less leak, high heat retention and precision temp control.
- High-Temp Silicone - Food-grade silicone for scratch-free surface protection (withstands temps up 550° Fahrenheit)
- Cast-To-Last™ Construction - Aluminum cookboxes are unibody castings lined with multi-directional heatsink fins and Type III anodization for efficient thermal management and increased part rigidity.
- Convective AirFlow Configuration - Intake & exhaust dampers designed to distribute heat evenly to cook faster with less energy.
- Tel-Tru T-Stat - Integrated Tel-Tru MFG’s bimetal thermometer for uncompromising accuracy and world-class workmanship.
- A Handle To Behold - Ergo-grip for super soft touchpoints and all-day carrying comfort. Solid-body cast construction + finely tuned tension.