This BBQ Safety Ignitor is a safe alternative to matches or lighters when your grill ignitor is broken. The 15-inch wire keeps your fingers safely away from the ignition and since the spark is similar to that of a static electricity shock, it s not harmful to the body if actually shocked. It works in hot and cold weather and has even been tested to subfreezing temperatures. The piezoelectric ignitor is good for up to 100,000 strikes and requires no batteries or fuel. This lighter lights all types of ignitable gases such as MAPP, propane, butane or oxyacetylene. The stainless steel construction with ABS handle ensures the long lasting durability.
- Lights all types of ignitable gases for use with products other than BBQ grills
- Requires no batteries or fuel for convenient use anywhere, and anytime
- Stainless steel construction for long lasting durability