With crisp, modern styling, an anodized aluminum housing and narrow profiles, Slimline heaters virtually disappear into the surrounding décor, and are capable of withstanding years of outdoor use. Slimline heaters are ideal for surface mount applications up to eleven feet, and feature a T-slot for flexible mounting options using the included brackets. Available in 1,600, 2,400, 3,000 and 4,000-watt models.
The Slim Line 3,000 Watt Patio Heater by Infratech has a 63 1/2" Length with 4 3/4" Width and has a 6" Mounting Kit Included. It is also available in bronze and stainless steel.
- Bronze Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Stainless Steel Front Face Plate
- 6" Mounting Kit Included
- UL Listed for Indoor and Outdoor use
- Quartz Element with Approximately 6,000 hours of use
- Approximate 8' x 8' Heat Coverage
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Minimal Maintenance Cost
- 63 1/2" Length with 4 3/4" Width
- Mounting Height: 7' to 9'
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the USA