Finex 8" Cast Iron Skillet
The most versatile pan you’ll ever own. The FINEX cast iron skillet is polished smooth for perfect eggs every time. It’s a searing machine for hearty steaks, chops and salmon. It’s brilliant for baking perfect cornbread, pies, cakes and muffins. Introduce a lid and it’s great for steaming, braising and simmering. From stovetop, to oven, to grill—even over the coals—the FINEX cast iron skillet is a trusted essential you’ll pass down for generations.
- Patented octagonal “multi-pour” design. Effective, efficient and just plain convenient.
- Ultra-polished easy release cooking surface. Food simply slides off.
- Ergonomic “speed cool” spring handle. Easy to grip, easy to carry.
- Pre-seasoned with organic flaxseed oil—ready for use.
- Polished, ultra-smooth surface gives you naturally non-stick performance.
- Thick-walled design heats evenly and holds heat extremely well.
- Speed cool stainless steel handle—no need for oven mitts when frying an egg on the stovetop.
- Use with gas, induction, electric stoves or straight over the coals. Oven safe and grill ready.
- Eight sides for perfect pours and greater cooking control—including a perfect flavor seal with the cast iron lid.
- Handcrafted from the highest quality materials in the U.S.A.
- Good Forever guarantee.
- Wash and dry thoroughly prior to first use.
- Pre-heat using medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes prior to each use.
- In the beginning use a little more oil as you build up your seasoning.
- Use caution with handles while on the grill, over the coals or in the oven—they get very hot.
- Never place in the dishwasher and do not soak for long periods.
- Wash with hot water and use a stainless steel scrubber or chainmail to remove food material.
- For tough cleaning, place a little water in the pan and boil for a few minutes before cleaning to loosen material. If necessary, add a dab of soap.
- After washing, throughly dry the pan using a towel—or place on stove and use a medium heat to completely dry.
- Apply a light coat of vegetable oil after washing and drying to preserve seasoning and protect when storing.
- Height: 2.8"
- Width: 14.07"
- Depth: 8"
- Cooking Surface: 6.75"
- Unit: 4.22 lbs
- Shipping: 6 lbs