Finex 5 qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven
Steam clams, braise a Chuck Roast, or deep fry chicken with the FINEX 5-Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven! Made in Portland, Oregon from premium American cast iron and polished stainless steel, to create this Dutch Oven, FINEX studied vintage, high-quality cast iron cookware—and then made it better. Polished to perfection, this cocotte has a natural nonstick performance that’s healthy. Eggs slide out easily. Sauces won’t stick. And there’s no chance of toxins getting into your food.
Crafted by hand the hard way, it takes 12 pairs of hands, and about the same amount of hours, to create each pan. To create an oven you’ll be proud to pass down for generations, FINEX has obsessed over every detail. Ergonomic, stainless steel spring handles stay cool longer so there’s no need for mitts for most cooktop applications, plus they feel great in your hand. The octagonal shape provides 6 pour spouts so it’s easier to neatly drain liquids or transfer ingredients to a serving platter. The included cast iron lid completely covers all the angles, plus it fits the FINEX 10” skillet for extra versatility. The thick bottom and sides heat evenly and hold heat extremely well. Double seasoned by hand with organic flax seed oil, your new Dutch Oven will arrive nonstick and completely ready to use.
It’s good for all heat sources, even on an induction stovetop, a BBQ grill, or over the coals. You’ll love this sturdy American-made Dutch Oven for baking bread, braising meats and root vegetables, steaming, stewing, and slow cooking. Should you find that you don’t love it for some reason, you’re covered by FINEX’s Good Forever Guarantee—if you’re not completely happy with it, they’ll take it back. No questions asked.
- Designed for whatever, and wherever life wants you to cook
- Inspired by vintage, high-quality cast iron cookware, but made better
- Every Dutch Oven is polished, tumbled, pre-seasoned, and assembled completely by hand in Portland, OR
- Easy-to-grip. Easy-to-pour. Easy-to-cook-with
- Pre-seasoned twice with organic flaxseed oil – ready for use
- Octagonal design creates multi-angle pour spouts
- Included heavy-gauge cast iron lid covers pour spouts, sealing in heat, moisture, and flavor. Lid can also fit FINEX’s 10” skillet
- Thick bottom and sides heat evenly and retain the heat extremely well
- Thick base reduces burning
- Natural nonstick performance
- Cleans up easily
- Twin Speed Cool stainless steel coil handles – feel great in your hands and reduce the need for oven mitts for many applications
- Cooking methods: gas, induction, electric, oven, grill, fire
- Looks incredible at any table setting
- Made in the USA from the highest quality materials
- Dimensions: 10.4” x 13.5” x 5”
- Cooking surface: 8.2”
- Capacity: 5 quarts
- Weight: 16 pounds