Designed with flexibility in mind, DCS Grills allow you to cook a wide variety of meals and are engineered to deliver the functionality and power demanded by a professional chef. DCS Grills are hand-finished to perfection to complement the quality of the DCS premium outdoor kitchen and built to withstand the demands of the serious cook and the extremes of mother nature.
PRECISION HEAT AND CONTROL - A DCS Grill puts you in control of up to a massive 126,500 BTU per hour total power. That power lets you choose the precise heat you need from a low and slow 300° up to an intense 1100°. DCS Grills do more than help you grill an incredible steak, you can infuse smoke into your favorite meal using the built in smoker, or close the specially designed hood and use the power of convection to cook the perfect pizza. DCS Grills put you in control, giving you the versatility to cook what you want.
DOUBLE-SIDED CAST STAINLESS STEEL GRATES - One side has a gentle radius for handling delicate foods. The other side is W-shaped for perfect sear lines while channeling oil away to an easily removable drip tray.
GREASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM™ GREASE CHANNELING TECHNOLOGY - This patented technology reduces flare-ups by directing grease and oils away from the burner flames during grilling.
SMART BEAM™ GRILL LIGHT - A halogen light is designed to illuminate the entire cooking surface for perfect night grilling.
TEMPERATURE GAUGE - ZERO TO SEAR - Go from zero to sear with DCS Grills’ new built-in temperature gauge. It lets you know exactly how hot the grill is, even when the hood is down.
DEDICATED SEALED SMOKER - A dedicated smoker tray with a direct 3,500BTU burner offering a clean, convenient option for specialized smoking recipes.
- 6" accessory storage ASH6-48
- Built-in grill cover ACBI-48
- Griddle plate BGC-GP
- Hybrid IR burner BGC-IR
- Insulated jacket BGA48-IJS (optional)
- Insulated jacket (if accessory storage unit used) BGA54-IJS (optional)
- On cart grill cover ACC-48
- Optional cart mount CAD1-48
COOKING SURFACE AREA
- Primary cooking area 855sq.in.
- Total cooking area 1182sq.in.
- Warming rack area 327sq.in.
- Double sided Stainless Steel grilling grates
- Full surface searing
- Grease management system™
- Hood temperature gauge
- Ignition system Spark
- Metal dials
- Warming rack
- Material 304 grade stainless steel
- Weather resistant
- 1/2" NPT male with 3/8" in flare adapter
- Gas type LPG
- LP hose with regulator and Type 1 connector
- Operational pressure 11"" W.C.
- Supply Pressure 12"" to 14"" W.C.
- Cutout depth (proud) 22 3⁄4"
- Cutout height (proud) 10 1⁄8"
- Cutout width (proud) 45 3⁄4"
- Insulated jacket for proud cut-out Varies - check manual
- Griddle power 25000 BTU
- Rotisserie burner power 18000 BTU
- Smoker burner power 3500 BTU
- Total Power 121500 BTU
- Weight rotisserie can handle 50lb
- Grill power supply 9V Battery for Ignition
- Rotisserie power supply 120V 60Hz
- Depth 26 5⁄8"
- Height 24 1⁄4"
- Packaged weight 348lbs
- Width 47 7⁄8"
- Width including rotisserie 56 3⁄8"
- Parts and labor 2 years