Due to COVID related Supply chain issues, this item is estimated to be ready to ship mid-late January 2021 as of 11/11/20.
Featuring a distinctive and multi-award winning ‘wave form’ design, Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas portable heaters truly deliver performance, durability and elegance in one very attractive and highly mobile solution.
Powerful yet easy to relocate, Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas Portable heaters lead the way in outdoor infrared heating, allowing you to create warm and inviting spaces in any outdoor, semi-outdoor or patio environment.
Equally a piece of modern art and a revolutionary leap forward in portable outdoor heating, Bromic’s Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Gas Portable is recognized as a true innovation in its market. Not just our claim, but a point proven by its induction into the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany. Of course, our engineers didn’t develop these exceptional Bromic patio heaters for mere display purposes. Performance and design are equally at their heart in elegantly extending the comfort of outdoor areas while enduring a range of conditions that can weather components, particularly when stored.
- Heat Output - The Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Portable delivers a widespread heat, held up to 13ft wide and 16ft deep to provide coverage of up to 65ft².
- Versatility - Ensure tailored, comfortable heat with Bromic’s unique and patented adjustable heat control.
- Efficiency - Delivery of optimal heat with minimal heat loss is assured via high intensity ceramic burners.
- Wind Resistance - No matter how challenging the environment, the Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Portable is specifically designed and built to deliver constant, consistent heat.
- Directional Heat - Warmth is directed exactly where you want it with Bromic’s innovative adjustable tilting head.
- Modular Design - While powerful and stylish, the Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Portable is also functional and pragmatic in offering easy assembly, dismantling and storage.
- Manoeuvrability - The Tungsten Smart-Heat™ Portable offers easy mobility through its anti-tilt structural design and built-in wheels.
- 38,500 BTU Output