Premier Grilling, LLC (www.PremierGrilling.com) is a family owned and operated outdoor living company in North Dallas, TX (currently Frisco, Plano & McKinney.)
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Rest assured that your data security is our top priority. All online transactions typically exceed standard information security best practices and are conducted over a secure connection using the latest encryption technologies, ensuring you the best security during your shopping experience.
As for personal information, we will not give any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you. We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 855-744-7455 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Grilling Policies
Item Info & Pricing
Premier Grilling reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. As a result, prices on our website may not be accurate. If an item is ordered off of the internet before we have updated our prices, the purchaser will be notified and given the option to cancel or pay the difference. If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, Premier Grilling will not refund the difference to the customer.
In some instances, we may show a picture that does not exactly match the product but helps illustrate what it will look like. Some examples include: shirts where we only have a picture of one color but we are offering several colors; gas logs where we show a 24 inch log set but offer other sizes, etc. In these instances, we will ship you the item you order (even though it may be slightly different than the image). Please check the product information and specs before you purchase.
Price Match Policy
If you find a lower price on an identical item at a local or online retail competitor (including shipping and delivery fees), just show us the competitor’s current ad or show a printout, photo, smartphone display or app, and we’ll match their price. If the price is actually below our cost (plus shipping and handling), we'll offer the product to you at our cost (plus shipping and handling). For more details view our Price Match Policy.
Prices on quotes are good for 7 days from the date sent to you, except when there is a price increase by the manufacturer. In the event of an increase from the manufacturer, your quote will be updated to the new price and the sales representative you worked with will follow up to discuss available options.
Offer Details & Exclusions for Discounts & Coupon Codes
Please note that a promotional coupon code may not work for all brands. Some of our products are already set to the minimum price the manufacturer will allow us to advertise, as per Minimum Sell Price policy.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, the brands below are excluded from Premier Grilling promotions and special offers due to the manufacturer’s Minimum Sell Price policies. Should you enter a valid coupon code for one of the manufacturer’s products on this list, the code will alert you that it is not valid.
|Twin Eagles||Delta Heat||Blaze||DCS|
|Viking||PK Grills||Kamado Joe||True|
|AMG||Bull||Big Green Egg||Evo|
Free Shipping Offer Details
A Free Shipping promotional code (coupon code) may be combined with other offers, unless specifically stated otherwise. Any free shipping offer via promotional coupon applies only to standard shipping policies. The offer is not valid on previous purchases and cannot be applied retroactively.
Simple Shipping †
Free Shipping on orders over $99, excluding freight shipments.
Ship your entire order to your home for free. This excludes freight shipments and any items specifically marked that shipping charges apply. Grills, smokers, cabinetry, refrigeration, heaters and fire pits typically require freight shipping to keep your products safe during transit. Most shipments over $1,000 subtotal will ship for free unless otherwise marked.
$6.95 Flat-Rate Shipping
Anything under $99 ships at one low price. If your order increases, your shipping stays the same! Applies only to shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Canada and International Orders
We do not ship items directly to Canada. We ship to the 48 Contiguous United States Only.
† Not all items qualify for our Simple Shipping program.
* This flat rate or free shipping policy applies to products shipped via standard shipping to locations in the contiguous 48 states. Premier Grilling reserves the right to choose delivery type (parcel or freight), carrier, and service level of each shipment shipped via standard shipping. In the event of freight shipments, standard shipping includes curb-side delivery and lift gate service. If special considerations are required for curb-side delivery (ex: hard to reach areas such as Martha’s Vineyard or a rooftop condo, etc), these special considerations will be an additional fee and are not included in standard shipping. Our Simple Shipping Policy does not apply to items that require you to call for pricing, as these sometimes require special delivery considerations.
How We Handle Shipping
We reserve the right to choose which freightway carries your shipment. We don’t, however, control the shipping companies themselves (whether it’s a standard courier or a freight carrier — more on that last one in a minute). Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we can’t change shipping addresses or arrange for delivery to happen on a certain day. We can provide approximate delivery times, but that’s only based upon the information the delivery company makes available to us. That being said, we’re still standing by at 855-744-7455 to help in the event there’s an issue with your delivery.
Must-Know Information for Delivery of Large Packages
While UPS, USPS and FedEx are our carriers for smaller items, be aware that larger items and orders are shipped via freight. The freight process is a bit more complicated than what we’ve all come to expect for small parcels, so it’s important that you’re prepared and understand what’s required of you well before delivery day.
- Most freight products ship on a pallet
- Some carriers will call to schedule a delivery window, while others will deliver the shipment to a reasonably accessible location closest to your residence (their goal is to deliver as near a garage door as they can).
For carriers that schedule delivery appointments:
- You are required to be home for delivery and provide your signature.
- The delivery is made with a semi-truck with lift gate services
- The shipment is dropped off at the curb — not the backyard, not the porch, not the garage, and not up the driveway — meaning you’re responsible for transporting it to its intended location. We’d recommend having at least 2 helpers on standby to assist with your delivery.
It’s worth reiterating: these freight shipments are delivered no further than the curbside, and all freight shipments require a signature at the time of delivery. Online orders for local customers may be delivered by our Delivery Crew, however items are delivered to the curb just like freight shipments unless additional services are purchased. Online Local Deliveries do have the option of assembly and delivery services (at an additional cost) that will put it right on your back patio and ready to use. Special service/cost is required for deliveries to upstairs or hard-to-get-to locations.
*If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, Premier Grilling can’t be held responsible for damages that occur during delivery.
For carriers that deliver without an appointment:
- You aren’t required to set up a delivery window
- You aren’t required to be home at the time of delivery
- You aren’t required to sign for the pallets
Instead of scheduling an appointment, arranging your schedule to be home for the delivery, and signing to confirm receipt, you can sit back and let your items come to you. If you’re home at the time of the drop-off, you can request the driver place your delivery in the garage; if you’re out of the house, the driver will leave it near the garage or doorstep.
Shipping to Remote Areas
Be aware that remote or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional shipping fees, and this applies to free shipping as well as regular shipping orders. If your order is being shipped to a location with known shipping restrictions, a customer service representative will promptly contact you to notify you of any additional charges.
That being said, we don’t always know if your area is remote or will make freight delivery difficult. If you anticipate that a shipping company will have issues reaching your residence, it’s your responsibility to inform us of those issues at the time of purchase, so that we may offer you an accurate quote. Such problems include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. Premier Grilling is not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered because of a shipping company's inability to reach a particular location. Additionally, in-home delivery is neither implied nor offered without additional charge, and isn’t necessarily available even if you’re willing to pay more for it.
Shipping to APO/FPO Addresses
We do ship to APO/FPO addresses, but such shipments are subject to USPS size, weight, and content restrictions. If we can’t send a package to your APO/FPO address, we’ll contact you to work out an alternative. Likewise, APO/FPO shipments may be subject to additional shipping fees — if such a case arises, we’ll contact you to notify you of the fees and give you a chance to adjust your shipping address if desired.
Incorrect Addresses & Failed Freight Deliveries
If any item is shipped and returned because it’s not deliverable on account of an incorrect address, you’ll be responsible for shipping both ways. If an item shipped via freight is returned because the freight company couldn’t reach your residence, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies and the customer will be responsible for shipping charges both ways plus any applicable restock fees.
Shipping Outside of the Continental U.S.
We do not ship outside the Continental US.
Premier Grilling wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Item(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Clearance items.
- Warehouse Deal Items.
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products.
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period.
If your item qualifies for return you can start the process by emailing email@example.com. Please be aware of the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
- An itemized Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be returned within 30 days of receiving approval.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- Your return must be properly packaged in the original outer & inner packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, etc.
- After Premier Grilling receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used for the order.
- Any items returned outside of this process or 30-day period are not eligible for a refund.
- Any items returned on your own are not eligible for a refund.
In the rare instance that you receive a defective product, most of the manufacturers we carry have great processes to assists so you should check your manual for details.
If you are advised to contact us, our knowledgeable Support team will guide you through the manufacturer’s warranty process. Please be aware of the following information we need and how the process normally proceeds:
- The defective item must still be within the manufacturer’s warranty period.
- You will need to supply any serial numbers, a description of issue, and any pictures or video depicting the issue.
- Premier Grilling are the experts, so we will attempt to troubleshoot with you to verify that it is a defect.
- We report this to the manufacturer to begin the claim.
- The manufacturer will review the claim, then they will approve or reject it.
- The time for the manufacturer to respond may vary depending on the manufacturer’s internal processes.
- If approved, the warranty process begins and service, parts, repair or any combination of those as needed will be provided in accordance with the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Some parts or items may need to be returned to the manufacturer for quality control. We will advise you of this.
- Premier Grilling is not responsible for reimbursement of any labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of defective goods. We recommend that you wait to schedule installation until after your order has arrived and items have been fully inspected.
- All shipments should be opened and inspected within 48 hours of delivery in accordance with our Delivery Inspection policy. It is recommended that you check for visible defect at this time as well as damage to prevent any delays with getting to use your item(s).
If your item has a defect outside of the warranty period:
- We will not be able to facilitate a claim to the manufacturer.
- Any replacement parts or whole units at this point can be purchased by you through Premier Grilling. Contact us for pricing and availability.
- Parts or whole replacement units may not be available for discontinued items.
If you receive a damaged item, you must notify us within five (5) calendar days of delivery. Open and inspect all items upon delivery. If you are not installing your product right away, you will still need to open and inspect everything for damage.
Damage reported within 5 calendar days of delivery:
- Refuse the item with the carrier if you’re able to do so.
- If you accept the item, report damage to us (after inspecting box and inner items/contents) within 5 calendar days. Report damages to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then offer parts, a discount to keep as is, or allow a return for refund/replacement.
- Item can NOT be used in any way.
- If you choose to keep the item for a discount, you have 5 calendar days to reply to accept or reject the discount offer from us (again, do not use your item during this time until final offer/resolution is agreed upon).
- Keep all of the packaging, the box and all items/pieces, in the event the item needs to return to us.
Damage reported after 5 calendar days:
- No refunds, store credits, or free parts will be offered or issued. This is non-negotiable. We will only be able to sell you replacement parts for a repair.
- This is outside of our time frame to file any claims with the carrier or manufacturer/shipping warehouse.
- Since no return will be approved during this time, you are free to use the item, if you wish.
- We may require pictures of the item to determine the parts potentially needed.
Customer Safety & Security
All purchasing transactions take place over a secure connection. This means that while theoretically someone could be listening to the conversation between your computer and our server, they could not understand it. It is encrypted with the highest standards and latest technologies possible.
Effective Date: December 31, 2021
Services offered by Premier Grilling are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under eighteen (18), you should not provide any personal information to us.
As for personal information, we will not sell any information you confide in us to any other companies without first receiving consent from you. We realize that your personal information is given to us for purchasing and shipping reasons only, and we respect that. If you have any questions, please call us toll free at 855-744-7455.
We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites.
We use a third party to send email alerts. If you sign up for any of our email alerts, the third party will have access to your email for the purposes of sending out correspondence pertaining to Premier Grilling only, and has no authorization to use your email address for any purpose other than sending messages from us to you. If you sign up for these alerts and wish to unsubscribe later, you may use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any email message we send, or you can contact us at email@example.com.
We use single sign-on services that allow you to sign into our Site using your third-party social networking login credentials for accounts such as Facebook. This allows you to link your existing social network profile to your account. Once connected, you will be able to post content on the third-party web site from our Site and interact with your friends from the third-party site(s). Our Site may also access available information from your third-party social network profile such as your name, profile picture, gender, list of friends, email address, wall postings and news feed.
Premier Grilling participates in the Adobe Experience Cloud Device Co-op to better understand how you use our website and apps across the various devices you use, and to deliver tailored promotions. Learn more about how Adobe does this and how you may opt-out of this program.
Information We Collect
Information is gathered from the Premier Grilling Sites by us, our service providers, and partners.
Information You Provide. We may collect information that you choose to provide on the Premier Grilling Sites in a variety of ways, such as when you:
- register for a Premier Grilling user account. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- make information available to us via social networking logins, such as Facebook or Twitter;
- express an interest in buying a product from a Premier Grilling site;
- participate in chats;
- apply for credit with one of our finance partners;
- provide payment card information for one of our products or services;
- subscribe to emails or provide feedback; and
- participate in surveys, sweepstakes or other promotions.
- participate in our Rewards Program.
Automated Information. Information regarding your use of the Premier Grilling's Sites may be collected and/or aggregated through the use of automated means. This automatically collected information may include information such as:
- your IP address, the type of browser and operating system used;
- date and time, you access the Premier Grilling Site and pages you visit, and if you linked from or to another website, the address of that website;
- email you open and links you click on within those emails; and
- your ISP or mobile carrier, and the type of handheld or mobile device that you used.
Data Technologies. Various technologies are used to automatically collect information, such as cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons (generally referred to as "Data Technologies". "Cookies" are small identifiers sent from a web server that are stored on your device for the purpose of identifying your browser or storing information or settings in your browser. "Local shared objects," sometimes known as Flash cookies, may be used to store your preferences or display content based upon what you have viewed on various websites to personalize your visit. A "web beacon," also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies. Anonymous advertising identifiers are increasingly being used on mobile devices and otherwise in a manner similar to cookies. When we refer to Data Technologies, we are including all current and similar future technologies.
One or more Data Technologies may be used on the Premier Grilling Sites and other websites and mobile applications (that may not be the Premier Grilling Sites) by us, by another party on our behalf, or by third parties in accordance with their privacy policies. Data Technologies may be used by us and others, on our behalf and on their own behalf, to transmit information to you or about you and connect information about you from different sources, websites, devices, and mobile applications.
We may use a uniquely generated trackable toll-free telephone number on PremierGrilling.com or in advertisements. If you call one of these uniquely generated toll-free numbers, we (or a service provider acting on our behalf) may collect non-personally identifiable information about the call (e.g. date, time, duration), as well as personally identifiable information (e.g. your name, the number from which your call originated).
Videos. We may target and track the videos you view on the Sites. You consent to our tracking of your video viewing through the Site or third-party social media for up to two years or as permitted by applicable law.
Location Information. When you download or use the Premier Grilling Sites, we may collect physical location information that is sufficiently precise to allow us to locate a specific person or device ("Location Information"). We may use Location Information and provide it to third parties to provide you with content and services that are relevant to a particular location, such as advertising and search results to evaluate and improve the Premier Grilling Sites, or to provide you with content and services relevant to your interests.
Publicly Posted Information. Information that you make available to us and others via social media networks, forums, blogs, list serves, chat rooms or similar functionality is public information that we or others may share or use in accordance with the law.
Combined Information and Information from Other Sources. We may combine information that you provide to us with information we receive from our affiliates and other sources, as well as with other information that is automatically collected. The combined information may include information about your use of the Sites, your use of other websites, devices and mobile applications and information from our affiliates and other sources.
How We May Use the Information We Collect
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- for everyday business purposes, such as establishing and managing your user account, providing products and services you request, processing and collecting payments and providing customer support;
- to offer our other products or services to you;
- to communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and other offers or promotions;
- to evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services and analyzing the effectiveness of products, services, applications and websites;
- to diagnose and address technical and service problems;
- to perform data analyses, including market and consumer research, trend analysis, demographic analysis and financial analysis;
- to deliver content (including advertising) correlating to your interests and browsing and usage history, both within the Premier Grilling Sites and on other websites and applications;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and our policies; and
- to contact you via telephone, text or chat. We will obtain your consent to contact you when and, in the manner, required by law.
Applications, Widgets, and Social Media
Advertising that is customized based on predictions generated over time from your visits across different websites, devices and mobile applications is sometimes called "online behavioral" or "interest-based" advertising. We may partner with advertising networks, which are companies that deliver targeted advertisements to consumers and generate statistics and metrics related to the delivery of interest-based advertisements. They may utilize information collected through a variety of Data Technologies to provide customization, auditing, research and reporting for us, our affiliates and other advertisers. This data collection takes place both on the Premier Grilling Sites and on third-party's websites and mobile applications. This process allows Premier Grilling to deliver targeted advertising, enhance marketing programs and help track the effectiveness of such efforts. Our advertising networks also may use this information for determining or predicting the characteristics and preferences of their respective advertising audiences and measuring the effectiveness of their advertising in accordance with their privacy policies.
We do not provide information that is directly associated with a specific person (such as name and address) to an advertising network when you interact with or view a customized advertisement. However, when you complete a purchase on Premier Grilling, we may share your information with a third party advertiser that will assume you are interested in the subject matter.
Information We Share
We do not sell or otherwise share information about you that we collect or receive, except as described below:
- Our Service Providers. We may engage third parties to provide the services offered through or in connection with the Premier Grilling Sites on our behalf. We require such providers to maintain information about you as confidential and to use the information only to perform the services specified by us in a manner consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Co-Sponsored Promotions. In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest or other promotion that is co-sponsored by Premier Grilling and a third party, we may share information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion, including personal information, with that third party. After the information is provided to those third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to their privacy policies and practices. Surveys, sweepstakes and other promotions conducted on behalf of Premier Grilling and a third party will include branding from both Premier Grilling and the third party.
- Credit Applications. If you apply for credit on the Premier Grilling Sites with us, or any third party, it will be necessary for you to provide personal information to complete the application, including your address, credit information and history, employment and other financial information. We may share your application information with the financial partners so that they can process your application and otherwise use it in accordance with their privacy policies, however, we will not use your personal financial information for interest based advertising.
- Corporate and Asset Transactions. If we sell all or substantially all of our business or sell or transfer all or a material part of our assets, or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a substantial part of our business, we may transfer all information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Other. We may access or disclose information, including personal information, to:
- protect or defend our interests and the legal rights or property of Premier Grilling and our affiliates;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of the Premier Grilling Sites or members of the public;
- protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- comply with prudent legal practice as we may determine, and applicable law or legal process.
You are entitled to make certain choices about how we communicate with you.
- You may choose not to provide personal information, even though that might impact your ability to register or receive a particular product or service.
- If you do not want to receive marketing email from us, you can follow the unsubscribe link provided in those emails.
- You have a number of choices regarding certain Data Technologies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser's setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You may also render some web beacons unusable by rejecting their associated cookies and disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings. If you choose to decline cookies or similar technologies, however, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result. You may be able to adjust the use of advertising identifiers on mobile devices through the settings on your device. Finally, if you do not want to use a uniquely generated telephone number, you may choose to not call us.
- If you do not want us to use Location Information, you can decline our initial invitation to provide that information, or opt out by changing the location services settings on your mobile device. However, please note that certain features may not function properly or at all as a result if you opt out.
We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical security measures designed to safeguard information about you in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Of course, despite these measures, we cannot guarantee perfect security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
If you choose to visit the Premier Grilling Sites, your visit and any dispute regarding privacy is subject to this Privacy Statement and our Visitor Agreement, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Texas.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement to provide clarification or notice of changes to our practices. If we make changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Privacy Statement.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Premier Grilling, LLC
301 Leora Lane
Building 4, Suite 420
Lewisville, Texas 75056
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order (including for backorders or custom order items), we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.