Complete the information below to register your product with Premier Grilling.
Terms and ConditionsBy purchasing this product, you agree to receive your service contract and all other related communications via email. To view your documents, you must provide us with an active email address. You'll also need a device with internet access, print and/or storage capability. If you don't receive your service contract within two business days or would like to request a paper copy, please call us at 855-744-7455 or email email@example.com. See plan Terms and Conditions for complete details, including obligors, limitations and exclusions.
PREMIER GRILLING PRODUCT PROTECTION AND REPLACEMENT PLANS TERMS AND CONDITIONSThis Plan is not a contract of insurance. Unless otherwise regulated under state law, the contents under this Plan should be interpreted and understood within the meaning of a “service contract” in Public Law #93-637.
Congratulations! You have Plan coverage on Your Product. This document contains the terms and conditions about the Plan.
To obtain a large copy of these terms and conditions, please contact the Plan Administrator.
The following definitions apply to certain terms used in this Plan:
- Payment means a check or merchandise credit with the Plan Seller.
- Plan means these terms and conditions, Your sales receipt for the Product(s), and if separate, the receipt for the Plan purchase. Your sales receipt(s) describes the Product(s) and Plan term.
- Plan Holder/You/Your means the owner of the Product(s) covered under this Plan.
- Plan Provider/We/Us/Our means the entity that is contractually obligated to You under the terms of this Plan. The Plan Provider is Premier Grilling, LLC 301 Leora Lane, Bldg 4, Suite 420, Lewsiville, TX. 75056, 855-744-7455 is the Plan Provider.
- Plan Administrator means the entity responsible for the administration of this Plan. The Plan Administrator is Premier Grilling, LLC 301 Leora Lane, Bldg 4, Suite 420, Lewsiville, TX. 75056, 855-744-7455.
- Plan Seller means the retailer from whom You purchased Your Plan as indicated on Your sales receipt.
- Product(s) means the specific item(s) You purchased as indicated on Your sales receipt as covered by this Plan.
- Price means the amount paid by You for this Plan as listed on Your sales receipt.
- Retail Cost means the amount charged to You, pre-tax, for the Product covered under this Plan.
How Long Is My Product Covered?
For all Plans the term of Your Plan begins on the date that You purchase the Product. Coverage will continue for the length of time printed on Your sales receipt. Please see Replacement Plans section below for details on Replacement Plans coverage.
What About the Manufacturer?
Parts and services covered during the manufacturer’s warranty period are the responsibility of the manufacturer. Your Product(s) may have a labor and/or parts warranty from the manufacturer that may provide additional or overlapping coverage with this Plan. Review Your manufacturer’s warranty. Nothing in the Plan will limit or discharge any manufacturer’s obligations.
Which Plan Do I Have?
See Your sales receipt to determine which Plan(s) You purchased for Your Product(s).
Every Plan Has These Benefits!
The following benefits are applicable to all Plans but may not be applicable to all Products.
Normal Wear and Tear Coverage: This Plan covers normal wear and tear. Normal wear and tear is a failure not caused by a defect. Normal wear and tear excludes failures that are the result of accidental or intentional damage, improper maintenance, abuse, misuse, consumable parts failure, unauthorized repair, theft or loss.
During the coverage Term, You can transfer this Plan if You ever sell or give away the Product. Just write to or call the Plan Administrator with the new owner’s contact information, the Plan number and date of transfer.
Free grill inspection within 12 months of purchase. Customer responsible for contacting Premier Grilling to schedule inspection.
Service coverage only valid within 20 mile radius of nearest Premier Grilling store location.
PRODUCT COVERAGE PLANSBelow are details on different coverage plans.
Extended Protection Plans
In addition to the benefits listed in the “Every Plan Has These Benefits” section, Your Product will be restored to normal operating condition if it has failed due to defects in materials and workmanship, or normal wear and tear. This Plan covers all labor and/or parts costs necessary to repair Your Product for problems due to functional part failures unless otherwise stated in this Plan. Genuine manufacturer’s parts will be used whenever possible; however, the use of nonoriginal manufacturer’s and re-manufactured parts is allowed under this Plan.
Product Specific Benefits
In addition, Your Plan may include enhanced coverage, beginning on the date of purchase or on the date Your Product was delivered or installed, whichever is later. Enhanced coverage benefits do not apply to all Plans and are based on the Plan and Product You purchased. Please see details below to determine whether You qualify for any enhanced coverage. Certain enhanced coverage benefits require prior approval of a service claim by either the manufacturer or the Plan Administrator.
Service Plans Costing $159.99 & Above
Service Plans costing $159.99 and above also include free basic grill cleaning within 12 months of purchase. Customer responsible for contacting Premier Grilling to schedule inspection.
To keep this Plan in force, You must maintain the Product(s) in accordance with the service requirements and manufacturer’s specifications in Your owner’s manual, including cleaning and maintenance. You promise and assure: (1) full cooperation with the Plan Administrator, technicians and authorized servicers during diagnosis and repair of the Product(s), including access to proper connections and requirements as specified by the manufacturer; (2) accessibility to the Product(s); (3) a nonthreatening and safe environment for in-home service; (4) the presence of an adult during the time of scheduled service; (5) that You will provide notification of any defect or deficiency in service within 90 days of discovery; (6) protect the Product(s) from further damage; (7) follow the owner’s manual, (8) Upon receipt of product, you will affix asset tag stick to underside of drop tray. For pellet grills place asset tag sticker on the underside of the lid to the pellet hopper, (9) You will register product and asset tag at https://premiergrilling.com/pages/service-plan-registration upon receipt of product.
EXCLUSIONSThis Plan Does Not Include Any of the Following:
(1) REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENT CAUSED BY ACCIDENT OR INTENTIONAL DAMAGE, SPILLED LIQUIDS, RUST (UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THIS PLAN), INSECT INFESTATION/VERMIN, MISUSE, ABUSE, PRODUCT(S) WITH ALTERED OR MISSING SERIAL NUMBERS, FAILURES CAUSED BY EXTERNAL FACTORS AND ENVIROMENTAL CONDITIONS SUCH AS SULPHER, ETC.;
(2) UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS AND DAMAGE CAUSED BY UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR PERSONNEL;
(3) REPLACEMENT COST FOR LOST OR CONSUMER REPLACEABLE PARTS (SUCH AS REMOTES, BATTERIES, BAGS, BELTS, BULBS, SHELVES, RACKS, BURNERS, ETC.), UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED IN THIS PLAN;
(4) COSMETIC DAMAGE AND PROBLEMS DUE TO IMPROPER AND/OR UNAUTHORIZED INSTALLATION OR REPAIRS, INCLUDING COSMETIC CHANGES TO THE PRODUCT THAT NATURALLY OCCUR BUT DO NOT HINDER THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PRODUCT;
(5) SEIZED OR DAMAGED PARTS RESULTING FROM: FAILURE TO MAINTAIN PROPER LEVELS OF LUBRICANTS OR COOLANTS; THE USE OF CONTAMINATED OR IMPROPER LUBRICANTS; STALE, CONTAMINATED, OR IMPROPER FUEL; AND/OR FREEZING OR OVERHEATING;
(6) “NO PROBLEM FOUND” DIAGNOSIS OR DAMAGE DUE TO FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER’S INSTRUCTIONS. PRODUCTS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE COMPLEX SO PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS IN YOUR OWNER’S MANUAL;
(7) ACTS OF GOD;
(8) PRODUCT(S) NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS PLAN, INCLUDING AFTERMARKET INSTALLATIONS/MODIFICATIONS;
(9) ANY FEES RELATED TO THIRD PARTY CONTRACTS;
(10) ANY FAILURES, PARTS, AND/OR LABOR COST INCURRED AS A RESULT OF A MANUFACTURER’S RECALL;
(11) ANY AND ALL DEFECTS THAT EXISTED AND WERE KNOWN BY YOU PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS PLAN;
(12) SERVICE OR REPLACEMENT OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL USA, ALASKA AND HAWAII;
(13) UNLESS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED FOR IN YOUR PRODUCT’S COVERAGE, CLEANINGS AND ALIGNMENTS;
(14) THEFT OR LOSS;
(15) WHERE RE-INSTALLATION COVERAGE IS APPLICABLE TO YOUR PLAN, COSTS OUTSIDE OF LABOR, SUCH AS ADDITIONAL LICENSING, PERMITS, OR OTHER PARTS REQUIRED BY LOCAL, COUNTY, OR STATE REGULATION;
(16) LIABILITY OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, OR INJURY OR DEATH TO ANY PERSON ARISING FROM THE OPERATION, MAINTENANCE, OR USE OF THE PRODUCT(S);
(17) COST OF PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED, OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY IMPROPER PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE;
(18) UNLESS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN YOUR PLAN, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DOWN-TIME AND CHARGES FOR TIME AND EFFORT, AND/OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS AT A REPAIR CENTER OR OTHERWISE AWAITING PARTS;
(19) PRODUCT(S) WITH SAFETY FEATURE(S) REMOVED, BYPASSED, DISABLED, OR ALTERED; AND
(20) PRODUCTS USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (MULTI-USER ORGANIZATIONS), PUBLIC RENTAL, OR COMMUNAL USE IN MULTI-FAMILY HOUSING.
NEED HELP?If You Need Service - Contact the Plan Administrator to arrange for service at 855-744-7455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Plan Administrator must authorize all repairs in advance. Unauthorized repairs may invalidate this Plan. We will try to complete service as quickly as possible; however, We are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond Our control, including, but not limited to: manufacturer’s parts delay, shipping to regional service facilities, or acts of God.
Moving Your Product(s) To A New Location
If You move Your Product(s) to a new location within Premier Grilling service coverage are, You can change Your service address by contacting the Plan Administrator. Moving outside Premier Grilling service coverage are will void Service Plan.
No party is obligated to renew this Plan beyond the expiration date of the term. The total price paid by you for a Plan renewal may change or increase compared to Your original Plan. By purchasing this Plan, You agree that We may contact You to notify You of renewal, upgrade, and additional coverage options.
There is no deductible under this Plan
If You have a claim under this Plan related to Your Product, there’s no additional cost to You for covered service beyond what You paid for this Plan.
We may offer promotions from time-to-time under this Plan valued at $100 or less.
Limitation of Liability
For any single claim, the limit of liability under this Plan is the lesser of (1) the cost of authorized repairs, (2) the cost of Product replacement with a product of similar features, (3) the cost of reimbursement for authorized repairs, or (4) the Retail Cost that You paid for the original Product. In the event that the total of any and all authorized repairs, parts, and other coverage and benefits (e.g., restock your food reward, rental reimbursement, keep it running reward, power surge, etc.) exceeds the Retail Cost paid for the Product, or We replace the Product with one of equal or similar features and functionality, the obligations of the Plan Provider, Plan Seller, and Plan Administrator under this Plan will be deemed fully satisfied by Us. THE TOTAL LIABILITY UNDER THIS PLAN WILL NOT EXCEED THE RETAIL COST PAID FOR THE COVERED PRODUCT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PLAN PROVIDER, PLAN SELLER, OR PLAN ADMINISTRATOR BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DOWN-TIME, AND CHARGES FOR TIME AND EFFORT RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO THIS PLAN.
READ THE FOLLOWING ARBITRATION PROVISION ("PROVISION") CAREFULLY. IT LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO OBTAIN RELIEF OR DAMAGES THROUGH COURT ACTION.
As used in this PROVISION, "You" and "Your" mean the person or persons who bought the Plan, bought the covered Products, or who is the registered owner with the Plan Administrator, and all of his/her/their heirs, survivors, assigns, and representatives. “We” and “Us” shall mean the Plan Provider, Plan Administrator, and Plan Seller identified above and shall be deemed to include all of their agents and parent, affiliates and subsidiaries and any insurer.
Any and all claims, disputes, or controversies of any nature whatsoever (whether in contract, tort or otherwise, including statutory, common law, fraud (whether by misrepresentation or by omission) or other intentional tort, property, or equitable claims) arising out of, relating to, or in connection with (1) this Plan or any prior Plan, and the purchase thereof; and (2) the validity, scope, interpretation, or enforceability of this PROVISION or of the entire Plan (collectively, a “Claim”), between You and Us shall be resolved by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, except that either You or Us may bring a Claim in small claims court (where allowed by law). To begin Arbitration, either You or We must make a written demand to the other party for arbitration. The Arbitration will take place before a single arbitrator. It will be administered in keeping with the Consumer Arbitration Rules (or their functional equivalent) ("Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in effect when the Claim is filed. You may get a copy of these AAA's Rules by contacting AAA at 120 Broadway, 21st Floor, New York, NY 10271 or visiting www.adr.org. Unless You and We agree, the arbitration will take place in the county and state where You live. The Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. § 1, et seq., will govern and no state, local or other arbitration law will apply. YOU AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT this PROVISION means that You give up Your right to go to court on any claim covered by this PROVISION, except where You or Us decide to proceed in small claims court. You also agree that any arbitration proceeding or small claims court proceeding will only consider Your Claims. Claims by, or on behalf of, other individuals will not be arbitrated or litigated in any proceeding that is considering Your Claims. Please refer to the State Disclosures section of this Plan for any added requirements in Your state. In the event this PROVISION is not approved by the appropriate state regulatory agency, and/or is stricken, severed, or otherwise deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, YOU AND WE SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO WAIVE AND FOREVER GIVE UP THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. Instead, in the event any litigation arises between You and Us, any such lawsuit will be tried before a judge, and a jury will not be impaneled or struck.
If any portion of this PROVISION is deemed invalid or unenforceable, it shall not invalidate the remaining portions of the PROVISION, except that in no event shall this PROVISION be amended or construed to permit arbitration on behalf of a group or class. This PROVISION shall inure to the benefit of and be binding on You and Us and this Provision shall continue in full force and effect subsequent to and notwithstanding the expiration of termination of this Plan.
You and We understand and agree that because of this PROVISION neither You nor Us will have the right to go to court except as provided above or to have a jury trial or to participate as any member of a class of claimants pertaining to any claim.
The following State Specific Requirements apply if Your Plan was purchased in one of the following states and supersede any other provision herein to the contrary:
TX Residents only: Under Definitions, Regulation: The purchase of this Plan is not required in order to obtain financing for the covered Product. The Cancellation provision is amended as follows: We reserve the right to cancel this Plan at any time and without prior written notice in the event of non-payment of the Plan Price; fraud or a material misrepresentation by You to Us or the Plan Administrator; or a substantial breach of duty by You relating to the covered Product or its use. We will pay a penalty of 10% per month on any refund that is not paid or credited within 45 days after return of the Plan to Us. The right to cancel the Plan applies to the original purchaser and is not transferrable.