Perlick Undercounter Refrigeration Drawers
Inspired by Perlick's award-winning commercial refrigeration offering, the Perlick C-Series Refrigerator provides maximum capacity for storage of food and beverages. These fridges are available in door and drawer models to provide customized refrigerated storage solutions for any room of the home. The Perlick C-Series undercounter refrigeration combines luxury and affordability without compromising aesthetics or performance.
You can store as many as 144 cans in our 24-inch undercounter refrigerator’s drawers. Keep your beverages and food cold with our leading RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system. Set your fridge’s temperature to as low as 33 degrees Fahrenheit or as high as 42 degrees using our digital temperature control.
Our refrigerator drawer model also uses less energy, so you’ll have lower energy costs and electrical bills than with similar models. The annual electrical cost of Perlick 24” C-Series Indoor Refrigerator Drawer models is roughly $37. In comparison, competing refrigerated drawer models can cost up to a minimum of $58 every year.
Each of our refrigerated drawers features a commercial-grade stainless steel interior and an interior light. The drawers’ exterior is black vinyl, and you’re free to customize your undercounter refrigerated drawers with a custom wood overlay or a stainless steel finish.
CLEAN AND MAINTAIN YOUR BUILT-IN REFRIGERATOR DRAWERS
We know you value the craftsmanship and quality of Perlick products, which is why we offer the following stainless steel cleaning and care advice:
- Clean your built-in stainless steel refrigerated drawers with non-abrasive tools. Abrasive hardware, like a brush, can break the film that protects the stainless steel.
- Water and chlorides can also break down the seal. You’ll often find chlorides in household cleaners, so use a non-chloride, an alkaline chlorinated or an alkaline product for cleaning your stainless steel appliances.
- Use a cloth or scouring brush to apply the cleaner. When you clean, go in the same direction of the grain or polish lines. Wipe your refrigerator drawers down after cleaning and then let them air dry.
KEEP COOL WITH PERLICK REFRIGERATOR DRAWERS
At Perlick, we know how to look cool and stay cool. Our 24-inch undercounter refrigerator drawers are designed for performance and affordability, with a luxury look and a commercial-grade finish.
- Storage for 144 cans
- Rated for food and beverage storage
- Features Perlick's exclusive RAPIDcool forced-air refrigeration system, providing industry leading cooling performance
- Two-inch thick foamed-in-place insulating walls
- Stainless steel interior and black vinyl-clad exterior
- Temperature range: 33° - 42°F (.5° - 5.5°C)
- Digital temperature control
- 525 Btu-powered front vented compressor
- Available with stainless steel drawers or wood overlay drawers
- Three Full Year Warranty plus additional three years on sealed system
- Model Number: HC24RB-3