Green Mountain Grills Daniel Boone Choice Pellet Smoker/Grill
The manufacturer of this item does not allow us to sell their products online.
Please call for pricing and to place your order over the phone. We guarantee the best prices anywhere!
IN-STORE ONLY NO SHIPPING
Think everything! If you can grill it on charcoal or gas or cook it in your kitchen oven, you can do it on the Daniel Boone! Chef up!
The Daniel Boone Choice Model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, hard rubber tires, and a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion. It also has Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up! Other features include a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, “fan only” mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling, a 27×16 (Approx 432 sq. in.) cooking surface, and 13.5” clearance inside.
- Technical Specs
- Voltage - 110V
- Wattage - 240W start/60W cont.
- Weight - 155 LBS
- Dimensions - 51”H x 56”W x 24”D
- Surface Cooking Area - 458 sq in.
- Auger Motor RPM - 4.7~5.2
- Fan Motor RPM - 0.45A; 4100 RPM
- Grease Tray - 12 Gauge Steel
- Lid - 13 Gauge Steel
- SS Lid - 14 Gauge Steel
- Body - 14 Gauge Steel
- Igniter - 110V; 240W
- Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter - .625 in.
- Height of Cooking Surface to Lid - 13.5 in. clearance
- Hopper Capacity (LBS of pellets) - 17 LBS