Cooking with your new FINEX 12” Cast Iron Grill Pan means hands-on cooking with safety, precision, and comfort, whether you are searing delicious barbecued meat or throwing together a hearty breakfast skillet meal. The most time intensive part of buying new cast iron cookware just got easier with this pre-seasoned cast iron skillet! Each individual piece is hand-seasoned with organic flax seed oil for that personal touch high quality cast iron was always meant to have.
This heavyweight cast iron skillet has a thick base to prevent hot spots and extra deep walls helpful for hearty proportions. Due to the extra-wide design, rich foods drain better and it is easier to avoid unintended frying – especially when cooking expensive cuts of meat. If you are serious about grilling, this pan provides professional BBQ results on any heat source. If you are grilling indoors, this pan will give you the space to work and serve up a table’s worth of food at the same time. If you are grilling outdoors, a heavy-duty grill pan will capture the smoky flavors of your BBQ but avoid flare-ups and unintended charring when rich juices drip directly into the flames. Keeping those drippings in the pan means moister results, less clean-up, and an easier trip to the serving table. Every grill rib is individually machined and polished to minimize sticking and cleaning
- “Provides professional results for extreme grilling. The next best thing to a personal BBQ shack.”
- Heavyweight cast iron skillet heats evenly
- True BBQ-Width Grill Ribs
- Brass cap allows for easy hanging
- Twin quick cooling polished stainless steel spring handles
- Easy release polished cook surface
- 12” geometric “multi-pour” design
- Pre-seasoned with natural flax seed oil
- Safe for all cooktops, ovens, and grills
- Dimensions: 12.25” x 17” x 2.5”
- Weight: 12.5 lbs
- Handmade in the USA!
- Made in Portland, OR