Double the warmth with Infratech's WD-Series heaters. This high powered unit features dual element, to provide a more concentrated heat. This makes the WD-Series an ideal choice for recessed installation, premium outdoor heating applications, and spaces with 7' to 9' mounting heights and large scale coverage areas. Infratech is 90% energy efficient, UL listed for outdoor and indoor use and are easy and inexpensive to operate. This heater is ideal for use in fine homes, restaurants, hotels and more.
Note: Infratech Comfort heating products are NOT "plug in" heaters. They must be installed and "hard wired" by a licensed electrician based on the specific power requirements of the product and will often require a dedicated circuit and the appropriate power at the point of installation. Infratech heaters are "Real Heaters" designed for maximum performance, long term durability, and user safety.
How Infratech Works:
- Heated quartz elements emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air.
- Infrared heat doesn't 'blow away', making it ideal for breezy areas where air cannot be contained.
- Medium wave quartz elements operate with no harsh glare or odors.
- Lasting Energy, Efficiency and Value:
- Easy installation requires a lower capital expense and minimal labor.
- Infrared heaters require no refillable gas tanks and very little maintenance.
- They are 90% energy efficient and provide energy savings over time.
- 3,000 Watts, 12.5 amps, 208 Volt, 33" Length
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit Included; Mounting Height: 7' to 9'; 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Quartz Element with ~5,000 hours of use; UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Approximate 8' x 8' Heat Coverage
- Made in the USA; 2 Year Warranty