The L36BI Built-In Professional Gas Grill, 36-Inch by Lynx combines innovative features, unparalleled performance, and superior craftsmanship to create one of the most advanced grills on the market. This BBQ grill features a heavy 16-gauge 304 stainless steel construction with smooth welded joints and polished mirrored edges for a blend of style and durability that will stand up to the elements in any climate. Designed for professional-style performance, the premium ceramic burners provide a whopping 25,000 BTU for extreme high heat output that's evenly distributed while the ceramic radiant briquettes provide a charcoal-like infrared heat for an enhanced gas grilling experience. With LED backlit control knobs, internal halogen grill lights, a removable smoker box, rotisserie system with infrared rear burner, and a hot-surface ignition, this unit combines all of the requisite features of a high-end grill and then some - so you can create the best barbecue.
- The Trident - infrared technology delivers intense and controllable infrared heat when you select the upgrade to the Trident model. This innovative infrared burner provides infinite temperature control between high and low while the 23,000 BTU offers a wealth of heat across the unique ceramic design, delivering a robust grilling surface designed to quickly sear any item for a restaurant style crust.
- Premium Ceramic Burner System Premium cordierite ceramic burners with a commercial burner design are rated for up to 25,000 BTU and feature a lifetime warranty while the unique ceramic radiant briquettes trays are located above the burners to radiate heat evenly and efficiently to simulate cooking with charcoal for a professional-style grilling experience.
- Stainless Steel Construction Made from commercial grade 16 gauge stainless steel, the entire grill body features a complete stainless steel construction while the spring-assisted hood and built-in temperature gauge demonstrate the innovative design
- Full-Feature Lighting The integrated interior halogen lights shine bright on the grill surface to allow even late night grilling while the backlit LED control knobs provide an aesthetic enhancement to the sleek design for an overall contemporary look
- Included Smoker Box Premium stainless steel smoker box is designed to fit just above the burners to incorporate real wood smoke flavor with the convenience and control of gas for unbelievable grilled food time and time again
- Commercial Rotisserie Kit The integrated infrared back burner is rated for up to 16,000 BTU to provide plenty of heat to use in combination with the professional style rotisserie kit that offers 3-speeds and holds up to 55-pounds for incomparable slow-roasted delicacies that only a slow spin over an open flame can provide
- Hot Surface Ignition The 12-volt DC electronic ignition process ensures a safe and efficient burner ignition for long lasting use that's both robust and weather resistant - all controlled with the simple push of a knob
- Trident Burner Patented Trident technology provides the most chef-friendly infrared burner yet - with its 23,000 BTU rating, the Trident burner is able to preheat in less than five minutes and allow complete control between 300°F and 1,000°F while the unique ceramic design reduces flare-ups and steadily holds its temperature for superior grilling performance
- FlameTrak System Unique FLAMETRAK safety system utilizes flame rectification to detect whether an electrical current passes through the flame to ensure the presence of flame - if no flame is present, this safety feature will try to relight itself or shut itself off, preventing gas build-up
- Overall Dimensions - 24.75" x 36" x 25.375" (Height, Width, Depth)
- Cutout Dimensions - 10.875" x 35" x 22" (Height, Width, Depth)
- Main Grilling Area - 640in²
- Grill Surface BTU - 75,000 BTU
- Cooking Grid Dimensions - 33" x 18.5" (Width, Depth)