YETI Tundra 110, White
The YETI® Tundra® 110 was designed specifically with the rafting community in mind. It’s sized to fit all major raft frames snugly, so your YETI doesn’t end up overboard. And like all YETI coolers, the Tundra 110 is built to last trip after trip, with the same rotomolded polyethylene construction used to make whitewater kayaks. Up to 3 inches of PermaFrost™ Insulation and our ColdLock™ Gasket mean you won’t have to constantly top it off with ice. Which is good, because you don’t pass too many convenience stores on the river.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
- FATWALL™ DESIGN Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- PERMAFROST™ INSULATION Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- 5 Year Warranty on Tundra Collection
- Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
NEVERFAIL™ HINGE SYSTEM
- Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.