The Generation III Good One Marshall Smoker is the perfect cooker for tailgating, BBQ competitions, or even light commercial use. With a massive cooking area of 2849.25 square inches there is virtually nothing the Marshall can’t grill or smoke!
The Good One Marshall features twist-style air intakes that allow for simple and repeatable temperature adjustments. The innovative design of this grill places charcoal and wood in a handy firebox with its own grill grate for direct grilling fish, burgers, or searing some fantastic steaks. The separate smoking chamber is located above and behind the firebox which is ideal for indirect cooking anything from ribs to brisket without the hot-spots commonly found on side-firebox smokers.
How does the Good One avoid those hot-spots? An internal damper runs the entire length the grill so heat and smoke are distributed evenly from the firebox into the upper smoking chamber. It also comes with (4) slide-out adjustable cooking racks with the option to add (3) more shelves for a total of (7) to fit plenty of food and a front drain plug for an easy and painless clean up when you’ve finished that long cook. Finished in high temperature black powder coat paint, the 11 gauge steel construction
- 1 Smoker/Grill Assembly
- 4 29in Wide x 23in Deep slide-out smoker grates
- 4 Heavy-duty wheels
- 1 30x16in Stainless Steel front shelf
- 1 Drop-in grill grate
- 1 Drop-in ash pan and charcoal grate assembly
- 1 3in Tel-Tru Front-mounted thermometer
- Owners Manual
The Marshall makes it obvious that this smoker is built to last. The Marshall smoker will give you years of enjoyment, whether on the competition circuit, at the game, or in the backyard.
- Weight: 497 lbs
- Overall Dimensions: 38in W x 46in D x 55in H
- Smoker Grate Size (smoking chamber): 29in W x 20.5in D (4) or 2378.5sq in
- Grill Grate Size (lower grilling chamber): 29in W x 16.25in D or 471.25sq in
- Overall Cooking Area: 2849.25sq in
- Cooking Grate Material: Expanded steel
- Warranty: 10 YEAR LIMITED